The most essential aspect of customer service is the claims handling. Professional, effective management accelerates the claim settlement process and reduces customer waiting time for compensation. At Peltours Insurance, the Claims Department is run by an experienced attorney. Portfolio managers work closely with the Claims Department head to monitor claim status, and to ensure that client rights are protected.
Where Insurers dispute claims, Peltours Insurance is committed to resolving the disagreement to the customer’s full satisfaction. Claims handling is Peltours Insurance’s primary service for its clients, so every effort is made to ensure meticulous, dedicated care.
Services provided by the Claims Department include
- Property claims management - damage notification, pursuing claims against insurance companies and, where required, selecting qualified assessors with relevant experience, appointing experts, collecting and disbursing insurance benefits.
- Liability claims management - from the receipt of advice of a claim or incident that might give rides to a third party claim through notifying insurers and beyond, accompanying and advise clients through all procedures, processes and stages until the issues are resolved.
- Individual support for complex claims - where insurance coverage is declined, or where disagreement arises over the circumstances of an incident. Claims Department staff advise customers on how best to deal with insurers and other involved parties. If the customer so requires, the Claims Department may continue to handle the claim until resolution.
This service is generally provided for claims not handled by Peltours insurance in order to provide customers with a professional second opinion.
- Settlement of "below the deductible" claims - including own property claims, experienced Peltours Insurance attorneys and claims handlers settle claims falling within policy deductibles. This service is a tool that allows the Insured to monitor these claims and provides more effective risk management.
- Guidance and training - Effective handling and avoidance of insurance claims -
the Claims Department provides in-depth training for organizations on the following:
1. Identifying insurance claims and potential claims and the importance of notifying insurers.
2. Negotiating with claimants and/or potential claimants.
3. Working with insurer's investigators and experts.
4. Reducing claims exposure through effective risk management